Unemployment Emotion Stress Career Financial Opportunity

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Vacation! Or Not? Here in Mindanao.

My sister together with her son is here in Mindanao.  Partly vacation, and partly not.  My sister would be campaigning for her president's bet.  While I will be sharing to some of my relatives about my new learnings -- the law of attraction and how to prosper.  And of course to promote Filtrepreneur.  Unfortunately, my sister's son got Chicken Pox!  And the jackpot part is.... My sister and I still did not have Chicken Pox!  This means that we are both candidates in having that virus soon.  I just hope that we don't catch this during our stay here.  I was hoping to go home soon. I do hope I would not catch that virus at all. 

Would I catch it?  If so, where would I be?  Would I be able to go home before I do catch that?

Watch out for this episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More of My Page