Unemployment Emotion Stress Career Financial Opportunity

Sunday, January 31, 2010

10 Crazy Wild Ideas after Retrenchment - Part I


I had to clear off my mind after the retrenchment and think of ideas on how to proceed with my life. I came up with this list of ideas. Some are crazy weird ideas.

1. Go into Internet Marketing. (Blogging) - Blogging about my own Retrenchment. (Ha-Ha!)
2. Have a corporate biz (applying my skills that I learned from work).
3. Go home and be a bum.
4. Go to someone rich and ask him/her to adopt me.
5. Create a Vlog and get popular. (Even though I know that I'm camera shy...)
6. Apply again for a regular company (Actually I don't like this idea anymore.)
7. Work abroad (I don't really like this. I just love to travel for vacation.)
8. Get an online job (Part time job) just to pay off my rent.
9. Get really depressed and get confined in a mental hospital.
10. Go into online tutoring (guitar lessons, basic programming concepts, pc troubleshooting)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More of My Page