Unemployment Emotion Stress Career Financial Opportunity

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Retrenchement Announcement


January 5, 2010. My first day of work for the year.

I was doing my routineary work as usual when my boss called me. I went in his office.
He asked me to sit down, and started asking weird questions. He was asking me
how many years have I already served our company. There were lots of things our boss was
telling me. He was telling me about how our company have no more sales for the past years now and that we are at a loss. At the end of his speech, he then told me that he need to terminate my employment. He gave me the termination paper, and said sorry for this. He promised to give us compensation.

I went back to my desk. I wasn't feeling anything at that time. Maybe I was too shock to feel anything. It was a mixed feeling of relief that finally I could have some change in my life and fear of having no income.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More of My Page