Unemployment Emotion Stress Career Financial Opportunity

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Vacation at Plaridel, Misamis Occidental - Ang Mga Kinakusgan

After a few misunderstanding, shouting, etc. among my relatives, we finally decided that it would be Moon River Beach.  Hmmm... Moon River Beach.... That's weird... I thought that it was a river and not a sea.
The event was a success, despite all the shouts.

There were lots of singing and picture taking.  And of course there were lots of great food!  I had a quick catch-up with my cousins and aunts.   We really had a great time.  It was a fantastic reunion.  The last time I saw my cousins was when we were still kids.  I do hope we could have another reunion soon.

Watch this great event that took place at Moon River Beach,  Plaridel Misamis Occidental.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More of My Page