Unemployment Emotion Stress Career Financial Opportunity

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Financial Business Opportunity

I just finished the 2 day workshop on Internet Marketing with Jomar Hilario.  It was really a great experience!
He did not just taught us the How-To's on this but also helped us to have an Entrepreneur mind set. 
He taught us how to broaden our narrow minds.  He taught us to dream the seemingly impossible, yet very very possible dream. 

I'm looking forward to learn more of this. There is still a long way for me to go. And I know that there will be lots of bumps along the way.  But I know I'm going in the right direction.

I would like to quote from a great man now:

"If it were easy, everyone would have done it already, and it wouldn't be worth the effort." - Seth Godin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More of My Page