Unemployment Emotion Stress Career Financial Opportunity

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I AM A MONEY MAGNET!

DREAM - BELIEVE - THRIVE

These are the words that John Calub said in his Seminar " HOW TO BECOME A MONEY MAGNET" - Discovering The Master Key To Wealth Creation.

I attended this seminar just last night and until now, I could not stop talking about it.

Just to mention a few of them:

THE POWER OF YOUR MIND AND THE UNIVERSE
MINDSET

Create Your Own Dream Board

- Cut out pictures from a magazine with your dream car, dream house, dream travels, etc. (financial, physical, relational, intellectual, spiritual)
- stick these pictures in a cardboard and place it in a frame.

Here is my Dream Board (I don't have magazines yet so I just got the pictures from the internet)

- look at the dream board twice a day.  While looking, feel your dreams (et.al. feel like you are driving in your dream car, and smell the car)
- look at this within 40 min after waking up -- 3 to 5 minutes only
- look at this 40 min before you sleep  -- 3 to 5 minutes only
- while looking at the dream board, get a notebook and write down all the things that you are grateful about (et.al. Thank you for having a complete set of eyes)
- after looking at the dream board, forget the dream board
- get a glass of water
- say I love you to the water and say all your dreams
- drink the water

Universal Law of Prosperity and Abundance
- Know and understand these laws and ABIDE by these laws

Self Mastery
- You and I HAVE INFINITE POTENTIAL
- Limiting Belief vs Empowering Belief
- Money Comes To Me Easily and Effortlessly
- You CAN BE RICH WHEREVER YOU ARE
- WISDOM  (Knowledge in Action) is POWER-
- My Inner World Creates My Outer World
- In a blank Check, write USD 500,000,000.00 and paste it somewhere where you can see this always
- SAY, I AM A MONEY MAGNET! (With Tapping of your legs - rap -like) several times in a day.
- Emotional Freedom Technique

You can check out one of his interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More of My Page