Unemployment Emotion Stress Career Financial Opportunity

Monday, February 1, 2010

One Funny(?) Joke - All about Retrenchment

The secretary of a Finance executive comes in hastily to the executive's room.
The executive asks "whats the matter?"
The secretary says "Sir,I have a good and a bad news for you."The Executive asks him to tell him the good news first.
The secretary says "sir,Your idea of compulsory retrenchment of employees has been accepted by the company owing to the economic constranits of the company.
The executive is very happy and replies "Iam very happy,I knew I was a genius.I told u ...."
The secretary now says "sir the bad news is that the company board has decided to retrench you!"


For more jokes, visit: http://www.exbii.com/showthread.php?t=2066&page=182

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More of My Page