Unemployment Emotion Stress Career Financial Opportunity

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Awaken The Healer In You - Part I - Introduction (Video)

Being unemployed but have a new business is really tough for me.  Our new franchise business Pinoy Pao is currently at loss.  We spend more for this business everyday.  As the days and weeks pass by, my body is getting more weary.  I'm getting more insecure and really worried. It then came to a point that I got sick.  I had a slight flu.  For two days, I just rested.  I slept more until my body was good enough to work again.  I know there's still a long way to go for our business to be stable, so I need that strength from God to just keep going and trust in Him. 


Every Sunday, I go to The Feast where there is a mass, worship, and a talk from a great preacher Bo Sanchez.  I'm really grateful that he opened a new teaching series entitled, Awaken The Healer In You.  I thought, "I think this a great teaching for me.  I really needed this.  Thank God!"  


This talk applies to all of us.  Since we are humans and there will be a time in our lives that we get sick.  And this is the reason why I'm sharing it to each and everyone of you out there.  May this inspire you to Awaken The Healer In You.  I know this video is a bit lengthy, but I'm sure it is more than worth to watch this.



Thank you to the internet and the Kerygmafamily for sharing this video talk to the whole world.  May God continue to bless your ministry.


Or you can read his blog about this talk here.
Watch out for the next part of this series here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More of My Page