Unemployment Emotion Stress Career Financial Opportunity

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Secret Of A Millionaire Mind

I was searching for more inspiring videos from motivational speakers.  I want to learn more from them as I'm just starting a new chapter of my career.  I need to feed my mind with information that would boost up the power of positive mindset.

I read from the internet a title "Secret of A Millionaire Mind".  Hmmm... This looks interesting and would probably be a good feed to my mind.   I searched on the Youtube for the Secret of A Millionaire Mind and found this, by T Harv Eker.  I found this really informative that I would like to share it to you.  This is a bit lengthy, but trust me, it is really worth watching.

Here, you'll know the root cause why we have financial problems.  And what can we do to solve this problem.



If you enjoyed watching, leave a comment.

Thank you for watching!

Thank you for sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More of My Page